The Gateway Children’s Fund is a broad-based child development agency, with a comprehensive 5-Tier Program approach.
1. Infant & Maternal Care – (mothers, and children from birth to age 3)
2. Preschool Wellbeing – (children aged 4-6)
3. Elementary School – (children aged 7-8)
4. Leadership Development – (skills-based training and college courses)
5. Community Projects – (clean water, sanitation systems, electricity, buildings, and other community needs)
For further information go to the Our Work tab on this site.
When you donate to our work in PNG, you help more than one child – you also help their family, their village, and ultimately you help rebuild their Nation.
Gateway Children’s Fund – releasing children from poverty
Tax deductible receipts for gifts over $2 with a preference for this approved aid and development project will be issued by The Gateway Foundation (ABN 29 058 676 549) for project J739N. If projects are overfunded, funds may be directed towards other approved projects.